Quintet Private Bank is a leading private bank in the wealth management sector; we are committed to our clients and their families, and pride ourselves on our personalised service based on a deep understanding of what clients want to achieve. Compared to others, we are small (<2,000 employees across 50 European and UK locations) with an ambition to stay true to our purpose to be the most trusted fiduciary of family wealth. When you join Quintet you are joining a company that values diversity of background, equal access to opportunities, career development, collaboration and inclusiveness. We want our employees to feel proud of being part of a company that is committed to do the right thing. You will have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programmes.
The Compliance Business Management is accountable to operate an effective, high quality compliance function across all locations. The main purpose of the role is to assist and work closely with the Head of Compliance Operations in support of the Head of Compliance Business Management.
This includes following activities:
- Create and manage financial budgets
- Support the strategy and manage our compliance systems
- Manage all audits and risk item issues across the function
- Review and simplify current processes
- Manage the compliance relation with our counterparties
- Lead and manage change management and transformation program related to compliance function (target operating model, etc.)
- Build operational risk controls for the compliance function
The candidate is expected to demonstrate significant ability to liaise with multiple locations and stakeholders, and to travel occasionally to other locations within Quintet.